- Create a ticket in Chrome's bugtracker asking for a vertical tab list
- Wait 2 years for developers to reply
- Have a nice day seeing a "wontfix" (because fuck you that's why) in your mailbox one day
- Start writing a Chrome App browser that uses <webview> in a nice handy vertical tree tab GUI
- (Google breaks "Back" button)
- Get a nice message from your RSS feed that Google decided to get rid of Chrome Apps (because fuck you that's why)
- (After 3 years of doing nothing Google lowers priority on a feature request that asks to stop script instead of killing a page if it hanged)
I'm unsure if I should port the code to Electron. Google may buy Github and close Electron project. Because fuck you that's why, y'know.